Many of our organizations/entities have identified local technical staff that have been trained in the use the our Google Apps Mail Admin tool. These local members will provide efficient and effective support of most of your needs. If your organization has technical staff, ask if there is a "local" mail administrator. If not...
There are several additional ways to request help:
- TeamHelp (not JAARS) - Requires login using your Identity Hub credentials. You can create a ticket which will be routed to the appropriate technician.
- Spiceworks (JAARS only) - Requires login with jaars.org credentials. Those working on the JAARS Center can create a ticket which will be assigned to a local technician.
- For SIL-provided accounts, email the Google Admin team or call (+1 704-843-6620) the Global Help Desk (Waxhaw, NC (USA), GMT-5)
- For accounts provided by Wycliffe USA, email or call (+1 407-852-3815) the Wycliffe Help Desk in Orlando, FL (USA), GMT-5)
- Email the appropriate Google Admin team (primarily for account creation/changes). See the next section for contact details.
There are four global email teams cooperatively managing our member's G Suite accounts.
- Wycliffe USA - an Orlando, FL based team, available at email@example.com
- SIL - a GTIS team based in Waxhaw, NC (USA), available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- JAARS - an Waxhaw, NC (USA), based organization. Contact their local technology manager at 704-843-6265.
- Global Alliance - a small team based at several international locations, with support available at email@example.com
If in doubt about which team will be able to assist you, feel free to contact the SIL Google Admin team, who will connect you to the correct support team.