Many of our organizations/entities have identified local technical staff that have been trained in the use the our Google Apps Mail Admin tool. These local members will provide efficient and effective support of most of your needs. If your organization has technical staff, ask if there is a "local" mail administrator. If not...
There are several additional ways to request help:
- TeamHelp - Requires login using your Identity Hub credentials. You can create a ticket which will be routed to the appropriate technician.
- For SIL-provided accounts, email or call (+1 704-843-6620) the Global Help Desk (Waxhaw, NC (USA), GMT-5)
- For accounts provided by Wycliffe USA, email or call (+1 407-852-3815) the Wycliffe Help Desk in Orlando, FL (USA), GMT-5)
- Email the appropriate Google Admin team (primarily for account creation/changes). See the next section for contact details.
There are three global email teams cooperatively managing our member's G Suite accounts.
- Wycliffe USA - an Orlando, FL based team, available at email@example.com
- SIL - a GTIS team based in Waxhaw, NC (USA), available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Alliance - a small team based at several international locations, with support available at email@example.com
If in doubt about which team will be able to assist you, feel free to contact the SIL Google Admin team, who will connect you to the correct support team.