If you are using Google Forms solely as a survey tool then you are missing out. With a little creativity, Forms can be used as grading rubrics, quizzes, student election ballots, job applications, and order forms with custom email confirmations. The possibilities are vast, but pay close attention, because each use case requires its own configuration.
How to Insert a Logo in Google Forms
Adding a logo will help increase "brand awareness" and add a professional touch to it.
To insert a logo in the header of your Google Forms:
- Open a Google Form.
- Click the color palette button in the top right corner, and click the image icon.
- Click “Upload photos,” and then drag in a photo or click “Select a photo from your computer.”
- Crop your image accordingly. You may want to create a custom image of your logo with some white space.
To insert a logo into the Google Form itself:
- Select the image icon on the right side.
- Upload an image and insert it.
- Resize and format the image as you wish.
Add images to questions and answers in Google Forms
You can craft even more effective forms by inserting images into survey questions or adding images as multiple choice or checkbox answers in Forms on the web. Go to Google's editing forms
to get the specific steps to follow.